But that doesn�t mean that it all has to be me-me-me all the time . . .
0 comment Thursday, July 17, 2014 |

Oh, but what does that mean, pray tell? What does that mean when it doesn't mean "me-me-me" all the time?
That might mean precisely what we're thinking that might mean, except that Mrs. Clinton says it means no such thing. But if it doesn't mean that, might that not still hold a bit of "me-me-me"? For a time, at least, behind her enigmatic mien?
In related news, who could fail to notice her recent metamorphosis? And my vote is: she looks ever so cool.
Credit: Getty
Indeed, I would say, were anyone to ask, she's getting thoroughly groomed coiffed for a run in 2012.
She's beginning to look a lot like . . . Thatcher. Everywhere she goes . . .

Which is no small feat. And no mean one, either, whatever that means.

Labels: , , ,